Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Lost Iron Horse

I need to whine.

Have yet to mention about that fatefuL day when I had difficuLty waLking after a 42-km run-stroLL.

Because I had to work, I went home for dinner and cycLed back to my workpLace. Because I TRUSTED the community, I pLaced the $1000-bike outside the Community Centre where I can see through the gLass paneLs. Because of work, I took just some minutes away from watching over the bicycLe.

Because I did not watch over the bicycLe, some bLoody b*$%^&# rode it away.

$1000!!! Just because I was shacked, need to work, and TRUSTED the community.

Lessons Learnt :

1. You can bLame everything and everyone. But in the end, you can onLy bLame yourseLf.

2. 听爸爸的话 (Listen to the man in the house). When he says, Lock the bike, you joLLy Lock it.

3. Trust the community (heLL no).

2 comments:

Sharon H said...

Oh u poor boy... its probably one of those @#$%^$## kids!!!

neMuiyo said...

Sorry to hear about it. Hope you can get it back. *Pray.