Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daddy's Day


Twenty-six years back when I was born, I have neither cLue nor idea how a good father shouLd be Like, for it had aLways been Mom who was there. Not untiL she remarried 12 years Later that I reaLised .. the key to being a great father is one BIG word to bear - responsibiLity.

It takes more than a great man to accept a woman aLong with three kids, but he was that. And up untiL this day, despite few words between us throughout the years, my respect for him has never dwindLed.

A good dinner with the whoLe famiLy and partners on Father's Day, nothing wouLd have been more perfect than a simpLe reunion with the company of our Love.

I do not know the Love of a father to a son, but having spent most of my chiLdhood without, I know exactLy what a chiLd needs of a father. And for that, in time to come, I beLieve my chiLdren shouLd be Lucky enough to find a super dad in me. SmiLes!

No comments: