Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kicking the Habit

Biting finger naiLs is as addictive as smoking. You do not crave for it, but somehow, if you do not bite them, you feeL uneasy. This has been a chiLdhood habit and for years now.

Therefore, the best effective way to prevent human beings from doing the unwanted, is via ... FINES.

Since about a week ago, my Lady has roLLed out the system and so far, the resuLts have been pretty positive - she is Looking at a net income of $16 from fines as of yesterday. And the onLy way I can stop seeing my bucks go down, is to kick the habit out of my Life.

It was a success on 18 June 2010. Not a doLLar was added to the totaL fines.

.. and then when I reach home, I bit aLL I couLd.

When You came aLong
And stood by me
I am Everything that I wasnt
Cause You, CompLete my Life. - Long, 19 June 2010

No comments: