Thursday, December 14, 2006

Down to Earth

How wouLd you feeL if, for one moment, you were enjoying everything in this worLd and suddenLy you had to suffer next right away?

Itz terribLy horribLe .. to the max.


The Adidas-PP heLd an annuaL gathering at Downtown East from Tuesday. Juz the peopLe who turned out aLone have aLready done enough to Lift me to the highest spirits. The cLimax came on Wednesday evening, though, as the hardcore gamers take centre stage. Booze, mahjong, card games, wiLd music and endLess random photo-shooting are what went throughout the night!

Trust me, I have never handLed drunk peeps before .. and this night I Learnt. Itz amazing what aLcohoL can do to peopLe. Everyone wiLL think they are not drunk and then show very nice signs Like screaming .. dancing .. doing Lotsa very funny things, Like they do when they were young. Im reaLLy impressed. ALcohoL .. you rock.

And so as more peopLe got knocked out, I had to pLay the roLe of nanny. Put "chiLdren" to bed and hush them asLeep. Itz kinda fun .. though I was reaLLy drained at the end of a 48-hour event as HeLen's daughter, Debbie, hugged unto me and I cant move!

When I finaLLy got to Lie on bed at 9a.m Thursday, a caLL from camp came. They wiLL be charging me for AWOL in an hour. So without bidding the drunkards goodbye, I had to fucking grab my things and haiL a cab home, change and go back to camp.

A very vaLuabLe Lesson Learnt .. never assume for it kicks the Ass out of U and Me.

.. and so .. for the wonderfuL moments I created with the Adidas peeps, I paid having to burn my Leave from Friday to Sunday.

Now, do you know how it feeLs Like?

No comments: