Saturday, December 09, 2006

Happy Feet

The marathon sure has taken a toLL on my usuaL physique .. so much so I had to struggLe to even waLk the first two days. WeLL now recovering, sure wouLd be Happy Feet for me!

From next Monday on, I wouLd be enjoying my Long awaited embarkation Leave, juz a mere dozen more days before I finaLLy say goodbye to aLL for one good year. No tears I promise ..

ALL set to go, everything that gotta be done, has been done .. and everything that has to be Left behind and forgotten, trust me, Im trying. HeLp me, by taLking not anything anymore about what has gone. Aye, if you guys think it dun prick to bring it up, Let me teLL u .. it does.

So .. Letz juz taLk about anything under the moon but yesterday. As they say "yesterday .. aLL my troubLes seem so far away .." Hmm .......

Tomorrow wiLL aLways be better, ain it?
It is ..

No comments: