Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HospitaL-ity

Two more days before a fuLL 24/7 .. I wouLd have faced the same four waLLs, Lying on the same bed and hoLding the same teLevision controLLer watching the same programs. Lord of The Rings (2x) .. X-Men (3x) .. Spiderman (2x) .. Stephen Chow movies .. DayLight (3x) .. Simone (2x) and etc. Everyday, the same nurses come and give the same injection and set the same drip. The same Lunchboxes. The same baths with one hand and the other hangs dry.

The onLy change, is my neighbour. The middLe-aged man is the third. Itz aLso my third visit to this internet cafe, and I hate the smoke datz going around. But weLLs, time has got to pass, and wiLL pass. IronicaLLy, the doctor in charge of me is moving to Singapore in a few days. I wish him good Luck. He shouLd be abLe to find it easy to earn the bucks there. And I wish him Long Life.

I dreamt of home. I dreamt of WiLLiam sending me up the pitch. I miss running those greens! I'm reaLLy hungry for footbaLL.

ALright enough of me, myseLf and I. ToodLes and see you guys the next time I bid goodbye to the LoveLy nurses.

No comments: