Monday, August 20, 2007

Typhoon Time

Got "out-of-jaiL" that Thursday evening, not coz I'm heaLed, but coz the doctor has to go to the isLand I caLL home. Being back in camp was a good feeLing, and a pLeasant surprise for the many campmates.

There was no time for any rest though, for preparations for another typhoon had to be done on Friday. The weekend was LargeLy spent on my own bed whiLe the strong winds hit our grounds. My sympathy to two separate visitors from Singapore who are caught in the storms at Taipei .. regrets reserved for Ms Lee Jia Hui and Mr. Benny Ng.

I'm pretty appreciative of those of whom had worried about my condition. But you know, this guy here is way too strong for anything to knock him down ya ..

WeLL itz aLways my good fortune to have you peeps around my Life, so a very big thanks to you who had cared, and the few who had companied me through the weekend onLine.

ALright I'm in a very spirited mood tonight even as I gotta wake up in five hours' time, due to a coupLe of footbaLL resuLts that went my way .. the Team won in their first match this new season, whiLe LiverpooL did pretty weLL against CheLsea, hoLding them for a draw!

So, off I go for a sweet dream's affair.

No comments: