Thursday, December 17, 2009

If I Have A Choice

I wouLd run away from everything, find that LittLe isLand with beaches and waters so cLear, they make you think of nothing more than the present.

But do I have a choice? Nope, not at the moment. And that is why I stiLL have to get dressed in shirt and pants, enter the same damned office day in day out facing the same shit.

If onLy peopLe are Less competitive and ambitious .. workpLace wiLL definiteLy be a good pLace to be in. Whatever it is, do not incLude me in that equation for "I come in peace .."

.. my Long-awaited reward of a perfect getaway is so near, I can feeL it now. But then, it wouLd be a brief fareweLL to the fun-Loving temp who shouLd most probabLy be gone when I'm back after the cross-over to the new year.

I Love temps and interns .. they make Life much more interesting!  =)

No comments: