Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Late Night Drama

I am now fucking awake having been invoLved in a "get-the-car-back" incident.

Just an hour ago, my Dad woke us aLL up as our famiLy car went missing in the middLe of the night. The key was nowhere to be seen. Since aLL members of the famiLy are in except for one, there can onLy be one cuLprit - my younger brother.

Being the usuaL bLack sheep of the famiLy, this was just one of the stunts he had performed throughout the years. And we aLmost got the poLice invoLved this time.

After being abLe to contact him and his good friend with persistent caLLs and having sent sms-es that probabLy scared the shit of them, we managed to meet up at nearby. As I expected, there was damage to the front bumper, the driver was the friend, they drank, and they are not Licensed.

Infringements of three traffic ruLes (unathorised driving of car, drink-driving, driving without License) and two house ruLes (unauthorised driving for outsiders, freaking inconvenience caused). What the fuck are these bastards thinking?

The friend has been toLd off by me, and has agreed to pay for the damages. I rejected the apoLogies and Lame excuse though. The bLack sheep, as he is, shaLL sLeep in the Living room tonight.

And for me .. I shouLdnt even be awake. After so many years of discipLine and guidance, sometimes a Leopard can never change its spots.

I give up.

The immediate question now is how I shouLd turn in with high bLood? Maybe some games wiLL heLp. Off for some CaLL of Duty onLine to kiLL some anger .. out.

No comments: