Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Sunday FootbaLL Affair











8.00 a.m - PubLic Service 7-a-side Soccer Tournament @ St WiLfred's with company, PeopLe's Association.












3.00 p.m - ESPZEN Soccer League

Hibernians vs Greats ..

PLaying with these ang-mohs aLways drains more than usuaL, and this time round Greats scored a convincing 4-0 win over the Irish expats.

Once again I missed a goLden opportunity to be on the scoresheet.












5.30 p.m - The Jumpshots

One of the Jump shots as taken with a very nice sky in the background.












6.00 p.m - Dinner

WeLL deserved dinner @ AMK Broadway food centre to repLenish the carbohydrates burnt from the game, or games rather in my own context.












LoveLy day spent in the company of my beLoved footbaLL.

WhiLe on our way home on Cong's Lorry, with Derek, Yongren and myseLf at the rear, I appreciate Yongren asking me how my Life is going, what I am doing week in and out.

I thought, and answered, work, footbaLL, work, footbaLL. And then he asked, is it time for us to move to the next phrase of our Lives? ObviousLy, it can onLy be ... dating.

WeLL, I agree. But, in contrast with Derek and Yongren, with a working environment and LifestyLe such as mine, the chances of meeting potentiaL partners are cLose to zero.


2 comments:

Jason said...

Great win!!!
Great start to the new campaign!!
Hope u guys can finish higher this yr!!

Long said...

You shouLd come some time man .. even if not pLaying.

We're aLways with you, and same goes for you with us =D