Wednesday, December 09, 2009

JingLe ALL The Way

Despite a surprisingLy tougher time at work (its the season greetings), I shouLd have easiLy succumbed to severe fatigue, but no, that din happen.

I thought about it, and try to find the reasons for that. And I concLuded the foLLowing:

1. A positive mindset is aLL one need to stay on top.

2. Hanging around with the younger peeps keeps one refreshed!

3. Listening to the X'mas songs at supermarts and shopping maLLs make one feeL good.

I can sense it nearing, and coming.

... Santa CLaus sure is coming to town.

TaLking about No. 2, workpLace sees new additions with a young gaL, Shuxuan, and another guy, Jiahao, both of whom are waiting for their O' LeveLs. And I thought my sis at home was the nearest I can get to bridge the generation gap. Here comes two 17 yos to make my December an enjoyabLe one at work!

No comments: