Saturday, January 19, 2008

BLK 46

Moments ago I heard from my Mom, that the pLace where I spent my chiLdhood is tearing down.

I have fond memories of that pLace in Bedok. That bLock, my pLayground. Itz where a notorious young boy thrived and gave much happiness, anger, depression and anguish to many of the residents.

Let me re-visit my chiLdhood before the Chinese New Year and capture itz beauty before itz gone for eternity.

It is onLy today that one particuLar famiLy of whom took me in as their very own son came into my mind since ages ago. My god-famiLy that is. I can never forget them coz without them I wiLL not have cuLtivated good vaLues and have a good strong base in the EngLish Language, or even have the chance to feeL being spoiLt and Loved.


Ok I have updated now stop bugging me to update!

No comments: