Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Breathe ..









As free as I aLways am here in Taiwan, I took time to Look back at softcopy photos of the past. These photos were Left in the desktop at home and it was onLy when I came back for hoLidays that I copied them over to my personaL notebook.

Going through them one by one, they bring about nostaLgia. There were photos when I don in Long thick hair during PoLy days and when I spent most of the time with PrisciLLa and Qianyi. There were those great fun moments in Sentosa with the "Hai Sing" gaLs. There were amusing photos from the team, more noticeabLy is Kenneth when he was at Least 90kg heavy and there were the photos from my first (and Last) reLationship aLmost coming two years back.

I come to reaLise, there are so many emotions I've not feLt for a Long, Long time. Maybe you can say I am ageing .. or maybe .. I have simpLy forgotten how to be very, very happy. No dun get me wrong, I am pretty happy now. However something juz seems to be Lacking ..

WeLL, keep breathing .. datz aLL I can do for now.

No comments: