Saturday, June 02, 2007

Days 1-3 of 14

Pretty much of it spent on meeting up with two big groups, the guys and the guys. ALright never mind but it was two groups of guys. Met up with DaryL Marc for a chicken rice dinner. CoincidentaLLy that evening, Audrey sent a message which read " What are you doing? Having chicken rice .. bLah bLah .." Ok maybe I shouLd try my Luck on this weekend's Lottery. Had a second dinner with the guys pLus Audrey @ AMK Hub's Fish N Co. Now, you shouLd know how my spare-tyred tummy came about.

Second day was with the Hougang peeps, the primary schooL dudes. WaLk and waLk aLong Orchard tiL dusk and head home ..

Today's the third day .. had Lunch with ex-coLLeague in adidas, Fidah. Saw the onLy other famiLiar face in Eunice, the onLy surviving PP I know of in Suntec. We had few words, but the few words seemed to be heavy. I guess we both missed the good oLd days where work seemed Like a pLayground. Made a visit to the OriginaLs store in RaffLes, saw Stephie and Suzy.. for the first time Stephie caLLed out to me, and I thought she din recognised me coz we've never worked with each other before. Then headed to Cathay .. but the person I'd Love to see wasn't there. However, Jane was around so at Least the trip wasnt reLi wasted.

Through the three days, aLso saw some famiLiar faces on the streets .. but I've grown pretty used to peopLe commenting that I've put on weight ..

FootbaLL has shagged me out compLeteLy for the past two days or so. ALright, give me more!

No comments: