Sunday, June 03, 2007

Day 5

Hunger for footbaLL struck on this morning. WiLLiam Left me out from the starting team but threw me right in the thick of the action haLfway through. He made a wise decision. I scored for the team .. and this goaL is one I wiLL remember for Life ..

Itz been 5 months since I stepped foot on the green pitch. And scoring is the perfect way of iLLustrating how much I miss this game, the beautifuL game. However, I aLready knew who this goaL I wouLd dedicate to even before I scored. Once it came, I ran towards the onLy person I wouLd go to that day.

In honour of Leon's Dad, and his son of whom I hope (and beLieve) wiLL grow stronger by the day.

We Lost the match 3-2 .. but not our character and bond.

At evening, I was Late for the famiLy dinner @ UOB PLaza 60th storey restaurant. But food was great and it was somewhat a warm gathering. The biLL was on me as promised. Came up to 700+ but itz aLL cooL .. strangeLy I dun feeL the pinch coz I simpLy Love them (noo my money!!! LOL ..)

Ok with an average expenditure of $100 a day since my return, my savings has thus, gone back to square one yet again.

No comments: