Saturday, June 09, 2007

Day 10

Make it 10 out of 10 for Day 10 ..

Had an enjoyabLe outing with MicheL @ DFS. FYI, we had onLy met onLy once before at a chaLet and today being the second, Like she said, we were Like oLd frenz.

I am aLways Lousy with dates. Today's no exception. Was a LittLe Late and din know where to go and stuff. End up watching a movie and having a LittLe waLk around town .. but guesz the gist of it aLL was catching up with each other in person.

Ok evening was reserved for the one and onLy .. footbaLL. I Love it. Thought was the Last before I Leave, but the guys were reaLLy great in organising one more session on Monday evening, just for me!

Appreciated man ..

Tuesday afternoon wouLd be juz Like six months ago. A disappearance of six fuLL months untiL the end of the year. Letz juz pray that everything goes fine and Let me be back for good to enjoy what I caLL precious moments .. that is to breathe, to see, to hear, to feeL and to Live with each and everyone that revoLves around me.

I ain emo .. but weLL I Love my Life.

No comments: