Tuesday, August 03, 2004


100 Years

Has aLways come to my attention dat we human beings are but juz an existing organism, an animaL, a constitution of a triLLion ceLLs. WeLL I apoLogise to aLL other reLigions especiaLLy Guoann who has his aLL-time faith in Christ dat I cud nvr bring myseLf to beLieving in afterLife. Too many doubts casted inside of me aLready so .. too bad. If I have to perish in heLL, so be it, as aLL these wiLL come after my 100 years, ain it? Thus, why shud we even bother about afterLife? StiLL I have great respect for da beLievers for reLigions make a person spirituaLLy better, though I doubt I need it.
Have aLways beLieved dat Life is a given chance, something dat is speciaL and dat everyone is Lucky to be borne into this worLd. Therefore we shud aLL but enjoy our Lives as fuLLy as possibLe. Dare to do wat u yearn and dream of, dare to Luv who u dream of going for, dare to aLways reach for da impossibLe.
As such, u wun be Leaving behind regrets when u finaLLy have to cLose ur eyes forever. Thus, do ur stuff guys .. juz do it. Time ain gonna wait for u .. itz in motion. GaLs ain gonna stay there .. they've aLways got choices. Ur age is catching up .. do something in da meantime. MayB u may say Im crazy, but I say I craziLy do prove a point, though sometimes things dun go my way.