Saturday, August 07, 2004


A Good Friday

Decided to hang out with my primary skooLmates in town and for da dunnoe how many times have I faLLen asLeep and overshot my train stop. "Next stop .. City HaLL interchange .." Wat the .. I was suppose to be at Somerset, from Yio Chu Kang! Grrr .. Lesson Learnt for once - 40 winks are never good. Anyway it deLayed me 10min, and I often wonder wat Luck I've been having nowadays. Nothing seemed to be going for me or rather, something seems to be coming for me. Got down to HMV and met them up. Haven been there for da Last 2 months man, recaLLed da Last time I was there was when May brought Deb for some "Eye for a Guy" thingy on us. She's aLways doing such things. Good oLd May. Then we had a superbLy fattening meaL @ Taka MaC eh. Seven of us in totaL, we used da coupons with free nuggets and da 2 tabLes we had were Like fuLL of food eh as we created a fries hiLL with aLL 7 medium fries. I shud have brought aLong my cam for da cosy affair da guys and me were having, pLaying wif da food and sauces dat had D.G needing to buy a tee for da "bLood stains" on his shirt LOL .. after which we got ourseLves stroLLing around, sitting around, taLking about stuff and of coz wat can seven guys do but peered at babes aLL around. However this bunch of buddies is reLi a seLfLess bunch as compared to my secondary skooL ones, for da tradition of sharing things is present. I doubt I can instiLL this mentaLity in da MayfLower guys, coz of da different cuLture we had, or mayB I am actuaLLy cLoser to my primary skooL dudes? I dunnoe .. but I am gratefuL for having these 2 bunch of frenz who are constantLy in my circLe regardLess of many peopLe who come and go, though I wud veri much Like them to stay as weLL ..

No comments: