Monday, August 02, 2004


HighLights

Da camp went fantasticaLLy great! As a GL (group Leader), I thought I did my utmost best to make my freshies as comfortabLe as they cud be, and so I did. There were 6 groups in totaL, and a massive 70 freshies came. My group (fyi - we named outseLves The Tootz coz they thought I Looked bLur) had 3 guys initiaLLy, and they caLL us Tom, Dick and Harry. Who eLse but me being da DICK. Da few days datz gone past with peopLe knowing me as Dick, but itz fine coz there in my group there's a SLut, Bitch, Ass and a Joe. Before I forget, my group made up a skit on da 1st nite on a Gay Pageant and damn, they had it aLL fiLmed down! No doubt I had great potentiaL to be a trans, but it was aLL for entertainment's sake. Da freshies down da stage sure enjoy themseLves tru out, weLL datz aLL dat matters. But geez, our 2nd day pLans in Pasir Ris Park got disrupted by da storm, though it was onLy 2pm before it rained. We had pLayed some other games Like American FootbaLL and Tug-o-war and Dog-&-Bone (no doubt nxt time we shud pLay these games at Sentosa) before da drops came on us. At this point of time, I feeL dat a speciaL bond had aLready been instiLLed in me and my freshies. They were Like LittLe sisters and brothers, aLways trying to poke fun into me. Freshies from other groups were aLso getting into me, for Im da famous "Miss Egypt" of da earLier nite LoL. Good bunch of fun peopLe who brightened my day .. though I stiLL ponder over da Lost of my weekend.
"Everything dat has a beginning, has an end" .. as I remembered quoted by The Matrix movie. True enuff, when have u reLi seen eternity? As da camp drew to a cLose, aLthough it was us GLs who have given them a Learning experience, but u gotta give credit of how da camp went aLong to da freshies who made da moments aLL count. They even bought us a surprise cake whiLe we were having a meeting and Leaving them on their own! So touched man .. this batch sure rocks, and I cant wait to work with them in da Union.