Sunday, August 29, 2004


Now and Then

Things are so much different today as I return to where I spent da best years of my Life .. in MayfLower Secondary. Homecoming reunion dinner it was, Lots of peeps .. yet aLL da new faces except for a few. SadLy many from my batch have been unabLe to attend due to hot demand for da tix which had been snapped up by enthusiastic earLy birds. WeLL, at Least da good oLd structure of da buiLding remained, and memories are aLL datz Left. Met quite a few teachers who DO remember me (but not my name which actuaLLy is understandabLe). Boy oh boy, so many babes around, yet I wud gLadLy give gLances of them aLL up for peopLe from my batch to come. It'd be da perfect scenario. Anyway itz not possibLe, so I tot I cud make do wif steaLing gLances at babes. 6 of us guys, a former teacher, my ex-NCC officer and 2 cutie pies are those dat were on tabLe 13. Not dat unauspicious a number at aLL ehh! However food ain dat fantastic, for every dish dat comes wif seafood I wud Lose aLL appetite (FYI, Im aLLergic to seafood). Looking back, time reLi fLies .. itz but yesterday dat we were having Loads of fun .. pLaying chapteh during recess .. spreading rumours across cLasses .. hose-ing water about in da toiLet .. awaiting 12.50pm for mad rush to da basketbaLL court for footbaLL .. itz gonna take a book or so to jot down every singLe thing we do. Yes, who doesnt yearn for yesterday. But motion takes us tru .. and moving on is da onLy option, as we aLL grow for tomorrow. Da past .. cLosed as another chapter ..

No comments: