Sunday, August 01, 2004


7 a.m

It is 7am rite now, 10min since I woke up and 4 hours after I Left for bed earLier on. Kinda missed Lots of things ; sLeep, my bed, home-cooked food, warm bathing water .. been a Long 2 nitez which I haven sLept cooL, but at Least I got my handphone with me aLL da time and get to be on MSN for once. Im now at da interactive camp for my CCA which is aimed at fostering a togetherness between da seniors and "freshies". However, I have finaLLy reaLised da agony and pLight dat Leon has been going tru. Im juz 3 days, him for dunnoe how Long which I doubt I can take it as weLL. Anyway I tot da 1st day went cooL, da turnout was great and I gotta know a heLL Lot of new fun peopLe. ReaLised for da past few weeks I had been meeting Lots of new peopLe. StiLL they simpLy cant repLace those whom I aLways had da best moments with out of skooL .. weLL gotta get prepared for breakfast now .. gonna be a Long day ahead at Pasir Ris Park in coupLe of hours' time. Wished I cud juz have a few hours out of this shit juz to see u for a minute ..