Sunday, August 08, 2004


After Thoughts

Okie I was juz feeLing miserabLe. For one, I Lost my battLe for da heart of a gaL for whom I gave my heart to someone I beLieve is a better guy than I am. Wat cud I do for these few days is but juz try to get myseLf busy with more stuff, more frenz, more food and more outings. It ain gonna be easy, but datz da way da game of Luv is pLayed, though itz da invisibLe scars of the inside datz watz aLways Left behind. And for me, it cudnt have gotten any far worse with one coming after another. FeLt Like an innocent man who got badLy stabbed not once but twice rite in da chest.
PameLa is now Leading a happy Life, and I feeL happy for her as weLL, as a fren and as someone whom i had once treasured as part of my Life. Datz da past.
But rite now, I cudnt heLp tinking if I had done some things in time dat cud have made da situations go my way in da past few weeks. Sometimes it may be too Late untiL u reaLise wat u shud have done, for regrets then appeared. I wished I cud give her my bLessings, but onLy if I knew she's reLi happy and confident dat she had made the right decision wiLL I Let go of wat am carrying. MayB itz unecessary, but from da start I had seen this bird with a broken wing dat I feLt I cud have heaLed it with care and concern, yet it fLew away even before it cud reLi soar .. into da hands of another. Nothing can I do but juz watch over it and hope .. simpLy hope it wud be a compLete bird one day and datz when I can but juz take my eyes off it ..

Wished uer reLi happy .. and I'd be too.

No comments: