Thursday, July 01, 2004


The BLackout

It muz have been traumatising for 1/3 of the whoLe of Singapore for a sudden bLackout dat happened juz Last nite, and so I did. Was on my com when suddenLy evrything juz got switched off, it din take my Long to reaLise dat my house ain da onLy one. Da whoLe park, my neighbourhood was in pitch bLack. And watz funny, is dat my brother who was having a bath gave a Loud "OEI!" .. LoL .. tinking dat some1 was giving him a prank. For a whiLe peopLe got reLi excited .. I cud see torches around and hear conversations everywhere. It was juz so "happening". Yes of coz I tot it was reLi cooL eh .. went to my kitchen, took a Look out of my window, as my bLock is a 4-storey C-shaped buiLding, I exchanged gLances wif many of my neighbours, many of whom I saw for da 1st time. Anyway it took us Hougang residents 2 hours before da power finaLLy came back at 12am. U cud hear da joy as da peopLe aLL around gave yays as if it was a goaL in a footbaLL match. Man, bLackout, wiLL u come again soon?