Sunday, July 25, 2004

 
Had a good Long day of footbaLL again .. and I doubt I feLt good? They say when someone sets u in .. u tend to forgo wat u Luv doing. Haven been abLe to concentrate pLaying good footbaLL, da man they used to caLL Speedy GonzaLez. But it doesnt matter, aLL I am tinking of, is aLL dat I reLi wan, and wat I reLi wan, is to be someone whoz aLways there for her. Was home at 9 .. quite earLy I can say. And then I went onLine at 10, too tired dat I took a nap, and I got onLine again at midnite. Had a LittLe chat with Deb, but da moment Lasted for 15 minutes, to me waking up for I guesz is worth it. Da day finaLLy came to a cLose ..

.. and I yearn to be da camera man behind aLL ur Life's scenes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »