Tuesday, July 13, 2004


HeaLed?

It was a Monday, and somehow I dun feeL da bLues at aLL. Since I arrived in skooL in da earLy morning, I've been tinking of being abLe to meet da guys, and May and Debby again. For da past few days itz been tough for I feLt Like a Loser. I am a Loser anyway, weak and good for nothing. But stiLL I have yet to enjoy da fuLLest moments of my Life, and for da 1st time in a year do I feeL da serenity and soothness in my heart which is hard to reLi describe, and it reminded me of my happier times, a reLi spLendid feeLing of deja vu. I'd Like to say da hurt dat I was Left wif since a year ago is heaLed, though a scar is aLways wat remained .. time sure went my way, and as soon as 5.30pm came, I trottLed my way to da MRT and headed for town. Cant heLp but keep tinking of meeting them. And finaLLy meet them I did .. Debby's simpLy gorgeous, as aLways. Her eyes cud simpLy meLt any dude's heart, me being a victim .. had dinner at Han's Far East, took a stroLL down Scotts for a cinema and then headed for PS finaLLy in Kenneth's van. We caught da 9pm Super Size Me, and to be honest, I din enjoy da show, though. WhiLe we parted at da MRT, I feLt heLpLess, my heart's teLLing me to send Debby home but my mind's asking me to go with my buddy Guoann, for I cant forsake a fren, and I foLLowed my mind eventuaLLy. StiLL it was another wonderfuL day I had =D ..

No comments: