Friday, July 23, 2004


Da NYP IT Roadshow

 
Wednesday it is, my Business DeveLopment team was seLected to assist in da IT Roadshow which wud take 2 days. Wasnt reLi fun, had to do Lots of product training beforehand, and I doubt I wud be coming out from PoLy as a saLesman, which makes this whoLe thing redundant. However I met Lots of new peopLe around and they're aLL reaL cooL! Da day went by without any prospective buyers (FYI Im with Canon Printers) .. but thinking of da LittLe steamboat Later in da evening spurs me on. I had Deb coming down to NYP from SP, and I feLt for her coz da whoLe journey is reLi draining. But she stiLL made it here, waited for me for some time and finaLLy we're aLL set to Leave for Leon's. Had no idea we were da earLiest birds, but as they say da earLy birds catch worms, and so we did, started da steamboat at 7 and da rest had to make do wif watz Left .. it was a cosy gathering and watching some videos of our past made it quite emotionaL for us, not on da surface, but in the inside. 12am approached .. and we had to bid goodbye. Sent Deb home again. A bit stupid I am, had no cash but I reLi wanna do it. So I did, and after Deb got off home, I hooked up wif da uncLe to send me to da nearest ATM .. gosh I gotta prepare at Least 20 bucks in my waLLet nxt time ..