Wednesday, July 14, 2004


The Hour

May said I wrote weLL, and urged me to write more LoL. Din reaLise I cud do something good for once outside of footbaLL. Time for Lunch .. yet I dunnoe where to head, or who to caLL. Not going wif my team though, for I wud be seeing them aLmost evryday of my Life for da nxt 2 months. Thus, I ended up going to da Engineering canteen for vegetarian food as usuaL, and probabLy hoping to bump to a fren. It took me 5min to finish my meaL after which I juz waLked tru da passing strangers around da skooL. As it happened I feLt so .. Lost. Lost in da crowds, Lost in nobody's worLd. I wasnt thinking of anything eLse yet it feLt so miserabLe. FinaLLy I got myseLf to da top LeveL where there ain peopLe and juz sat there and chiLL. It wasnt dat bad a view, I cud see Lots of trees afar, Yio Chu Kang swimming pooL, grassroots cLub .. but I had no idea wat I was tinking of. Itz hard to breathe, but thank God I din shed a tear, or Guoann's gonna LabeL me a sissy again .. my Nokia 6510 showed 12.49 .. went back to my room ..

No comments: