Monday, July 19, 2004


CLem's Day

 
Geez, I was awaken by da Fishtank ringtone on my 6510 .. and it took me quite a whiLe to reLi drag myseLf up for the footbaLL dat foLLows coz these days I cant stop thinking of some particuLar things. But Im quite a Lucky dude I can say, for I am in 2 of da best teams in Singapore. PFC is da team I formed wif primary skooLmates whiLe the other being da guys I have spent my whoLe secondary times with. Da 1st match with PFC went good, were 0-2 down untiL we staged a miracLe to come back for a 4-3 win, and I was reLi excited I grabbed a goaL for I seLdom get to be on da scoresheet. UsuaLLy I wud have gotten knocked out pLaying for a fuLL match using fuLL potentiaL, but I din here. MayB I din give my aLL, or da weather was juz too perfect.
Da 2nd match took off quite Late, at 11+ i tink, when we began to reLi feeL da sun, coz opponents were Late! But we made use of da time to do some photographing and training, right under da hot bLazing sun. Yet we won it 2-0, Guoann getting the first and, *tsk tsk* I got da 2nd! I doubt I can ever forget this goaL .. for I so wanted to do it for Lots of reasons in my mind. One, being Leon's finaL match with us, another being CLem's burfday and then for some other personaL reason. I've been tinking about it and wanted so much to do it, and it juz came. Guesz itz been a reLi perfect day for me. We guys went for a swim at "Guoann's condo", weLL datz his aunt's LoL .. and I tink da morning had aLmost taken itz toLL on my Legs, tiring Legs with LittLe cramps.
We decided on movie Brotherhood and dinner @ Marina Square, but I had to go home change to something presentabLe coz I was in da same shorts dat I used for footbaLL and swim .. and who eLse but my gay burfday bud drove me back and for. FinaLLy met them up, everything was Like so cooL, no hiccups and stuff. But I guesz da highLight of da day wud be being abLe to sit aLongside Debby during da movie .. happy burfday dude ..