Wednesday, July 21, 2004


Leon's Card


Something out there muz have heard me .. dat I was aLmost bored to da core, dat it got me getting a new hairdo, dat it got me going downtown to get something for Leon. Debby popped d' idea and I had no hesitation in asking her out dat evening. I was at Serangoon for my cut then .. anyway it was quite an unexpected one, for it was punk. We met up at 6 and waLked around Wisma and Taka hunting for da Card .. took an hour pLus  and we haven reLi stopped taLking about stuff. Btw, SheiLey my xue mei said she saw me down Ngee Ann City Square, yet for da dunnoe how many times she faiLed to say "hi" to me. Haven reLi seen this junior of mine before. ALways Like dat .. anyway, finaLLy we found da BIGGEST card and juz paid for it. Went for dinner down Scotts and da nite ended wif me sending her home .. simpLe though, stiLL I feeL so good ..