Monday, July 12, 2004


The Meeting

Saturday was quite a day, we guys had a game of footbaLL at NYP tiL evening time before Leon and May actuaLLy got us to meet up with her frenz, of whom we have met once in Debby, who to me is such a gorgeous petit gaL. We had to wait for them to finish dinner outside Thai Express @ The EspLanade and tru da gLass panes I saw them dining, at dat point of time feeLing Like there's a gap in status between me and them. How i wished I was born rich, but since Im not, I juz gotta Live wif it, and mayB chasing after gaLs ain gonna happen to me right now, for Im juz another average Joe with nothing. WeLL tis is pure reaLity, crueL, yet u gotta accept it. We took a stroLL around da rooftop there and it was an hour before we actuaLLy decided to settLe down at Starbucks RaffLes City. ALL these whiLe I cant heLp but feeL Lousy inside of me, for May and Leon have been trying to bridge up me and Debby, and I am hesitating, for a reason or another. Guesz it sure turned her off. Yet I juz feLt I ain capabLe of going for it, and I knew it. MayB datz why Leon has been constantLy nagging at my being weak. We then fLagged cabs home after dat, wif me and Deb on one and they on da other 2. WeLL it was aLL part of their "pLan", though da journey went pretty cooL, Deb's making me feeL comfortabLe about evrything tru some chat, and it ain Long b4 we finaLLy reached her pLace. Come to tink of it, I am stupid not to send her up, for itz juz formaLity, and I suppose points get deducted for dat haha. I turned to da cabbie for a chat on my way home as he's aso a Linkin Park fan wif their tracks on da pLayer aLL whiLe Long. But he sure is good, din faLL for my "frenLiness", I end up paying without discount. I thoroughLy enjoyed da day, though a bomb had been spent =D ..

No comments: