Monday, July 19, 2004


The Saturday  
 
1pm arrived,  and I made my way down to HarbourFront to meet up with da peeps for sunshine, sand and da sea. Itz been Long since we Last got ourseLves down da beach, and I was so Looking forward to it! Din wanna reach as da earLiest thus I opted to take da bus from AMK. But then again I miscaLculated da time, was aLready 2pm when I reaLised I was stiLL haLfway tru at Novena Square, thus switched to d' mrt.  Though Late, but aLL is weLL and after Lunch we went for da beach. Da day went great .. had Lots of fun .. and I tink inviting Gena was a right choice for she made guys go ga-ga over her hot bod LoL. Itz  good to see Debby having Loads of fun as weLL even without da presence of May. We headed for town after dat, dinner and ktv. Not for da 1st time did we get to hear da great vocaL acts of Guowei but Debby sang reLi weLL aLso. But for us amatuers in Yongren and Wujie we cud onLy tag onto some simpLe songs. Been a great day .. ended with a nice sLeep, aLL dat for da footbaLL dat foLLows for me da nxt morning.

No comments: